|Downloads & links|
|Datasheet Sendix 5000|
|Encoder catalog (23 MB)|
|Encoder selection tool|
Sendix 8.5000.7324.0100 incremental encoder, Push-Pull 5-30VDC, Ø58mm clamping flange, output shaft Ø10x20mm, 100 pulses, M12 8pin connector
Kübler sendix 5000 encoder with output shaft, optical
• Increased resistance to vibrations and tolerance of
installation errors, significantly reduced risk of downtime and machine
repairs thanks to the "Safety-LockTM Design" (double bearings).
• Large temperature range from -40 ° C to + 85 ° C.
• High shock resistance and vibration resistance
• Maximum IP66 sealing possible
• Compatible with all US and European standards.
• Max. 5000 pulses per revolution, many different options for the pulse number.
• Lots of choice in connector variants (M23 12-pin, M12 8 or 5-pin, MIL or Sub-D) and a wide range of cable lengths.