Sendix 8.5000.7344.0200 incremental encoder, Ø58mm clamping flange, Ø10x20mm shaft, IP67, RS422 5VDC, M12-8pin connector, 200 pulses
|Downloads & links|
|Datasheet Sendix 5000|
|Encoder catalog (23 MB)|
|Encoder selection tool|
Kübler sendix 5000 encoder with output shaft, optical
• Increased resistance to vibrations and tolerance of
installation errors, significantly reduced risk of downtime and machine
repairs thanks to the "Safety-LockTM Design" (double bearings).
• Large temperature range from -40 ° C to + 85 ° C.
• High shock resistance and vibration resistance
• IP66 and IP67 sealing possible
• Compatible with all US and European standards.
• Max. 5000 pulses per revolution, many different options for the pulse number.
• Lots of choice in connector variants (M23 12-pin, M12 8 or 5-pin, MIL or Sub-D) and a wide range of cable lengths.