|Downloads & links|
|Datasheet Sendix 5000|
|Encoder catalog (23 MB)|
|Encoder selection tool|
Sendix 8.5000.8152.0050 incremental encoder, Ø58mm clamping flange, Ø6x10mm output shaft, IP65, Push-Pull 10-30VDC,
1 meter of cable radially out, 50 pulses
Kübler sendix 5000 encoder with output shaft, optical
• Increased resistance to vibrations and tolerance of
installation errors, significantly reduced risk of downtime and machine
repairs thanks to the "Safety-LockTM Design" (double bearings).
• Large temperature range from -40 ° C to + 85 ° C.
• High shock resistance and vibration resistance
• Maximum IP66 sealing possible
• Compatible with all US and European standards.
• Max. 5000 pulses per revolution, many different options for the pulse number.
• Lots of choice in connector variants (M23 12-pin, M12 8 or 5-pin, MIL or Sub-D) and a wide range of cable lengths.