Sendix 8.5020.3822.1000 incremental encoder, Ø58mm flange with torquestop, Ø15mm hollow shaft, IP67, Push-Pull 5-30VDC, M12-8pin connector, 1000 pulses
|Downloads & links|
|Datasheet Sendix 5020|
|Encoder catalog (23 MB)|
|Encoder selection tool|
Kübler sendix 5020 encoder with hollow shaft, optical
• Increased resistance to vibrations and tolerance of
installation errors, significantly reduced risk of downtime and machine
repairs thanks to the "Safety-LockTM Design" (double bearings).
• Large temperature range from -40 ° C to + 85 ° C.
• High shock resistance and vibration resistance
• IP66 and IP67 sealing possible
• Compatible with all US and European standards.
• Max. 5000 pulses per revolution, many different options for the pulse number.
• Lots of choice in connector variants (M23 12-pin, M12 8 or 5-pin, MIL or Sub-D) and a wide range of cable lengths.